As a Technician, one must have mechanical aptitude and ability to diagnose and perform tire and automotive service work. You will be responsible for the repair and maintenance of customer vehicles while providing a high level of customer services. Hands on experience with lube, oil, filter, brakes, transmission & alignment are required.
• Perform general repair and replacement services which include brakes, wheel alignment, struts and suspension, engine performance (tune-up), fuel systems, cruise control, exhaust systems, fluid and filter service, heating and cooling systems, air conditioning systems, drive train, and specialty installation
• Use protective equipment when operating machinery and manual working tools. Ensure the environment is safe for all associates
• Attend and participate in store meetings
• Adhere to company policies and procedures
• Comply with OSHA and EPA polices
- 3 ASE Certifications
- Ability to communicate verbally and in writing with customers, associates and management
- General understanding of the hood, mechanical and under carriage assemblies
- Must have experience using standard/metric wrench, screwdrivers, socket sets, hammer, alignment toe hooks, air hammer, tape measure, vise grips, oil filter tools, among others
- Must be reliable and able to work a flexible schedule depending on business needs
- Valid driver’s license and ability to operate company and customer vehicles
- Ability to stand for eight (8) to ten (10) hours per day
4605 Andrew Jackson Pkwy.
Hermitage, TN 37076
Apply For This Position